Case Manager (Social Work/ Foster Care)
Alliance Human Services, Inc. has an exciting full-time opportunity for an experienced Case Manager to join our not-for-profit agency located in Lynchburg, VA. We are looking for a Master's level case manager to act as the care coordinator for the children we place with foster parents in and around the Lynchburg, Virginia community.
The Case Manager acts as a coordinator of treatment foster care services for clients and caregivers. Critical duties include ensuring quality services and beneficial outcomes, in accordance with corporate goals, philosophies and values. The candidate must be able to solve problems, make clinically sound decisions, inspire confidence, and facilitate communication. This position will coordinate services for foster homes in the Lynchburg area.
· Participate in the orientation, training, evaluation, and assessment of potential certified foster family home applicants.
· Evaluate and assess all children for placement and continued placement in foster family home.
· Provide counseling services for the child based on their assessed level and family therapy when appropriate based on the identified permanency plan.
· Conduct home visits and foster parent support meetings as required.
· Maintain current and complete progress notes and any other appropriate documentation in accordance with corporate, licensing, and regulatory standards.
· Facilitate quarterly case conferences with all service providers for the client.
· Provide pre-service and in-service training to foster parents as assigned and assist in foster parent training, planning, and development.
· Secure individual foster parent contracts and complete annual performance evaluations for assigned foster parents; make recommendations for foster parents as appropriate.
· Represent the agency appropriately in court, with other agencies and with foster parents.
· Complete court reports and attend all judicial placement reviews scheduled for the client.
· Assist with legal, licensing, regulatory, and certification activities as needed.
· Maintain knowledge of certified family / home standards and practices.
· Maintain confidentiality, respect human rights, and practice universal precautions.
· Participate in rotational on-call system providing emergency coverage and crisis intervention support an assigned.
· Other duties as assigned.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits. Caring and Compassion is what we do. Take your career to the next level and apply today!
Alliance Human Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer