· Evaluates participants daily. Assesses Personal & Physical Appearance. Makes recommendations accordingly.
· Administers medical care & Makes referral whenever applicable.
· Accurately maintain medical records. Includes daily medical logs regarding consumer’s assessments & Medication charts.
· Provide emergency Medical Care to consumers
· Assure that physicians recommendations are carried out Properly to consumers.
· Ensure consumer’s well-being & Safety.
· Knowledge Of local & Agency Health Regulations - being able to apply this knowledge in practical situations.
· Must be able to communicate effectively with staff and consumers.
· Associate or Bachelor degree in Nursing and one year of professional experience in delivering of health care to people with Intellectual Developmental Disabilities.
· Expert knowledge of clinical nursing. Licensed as a registered nurse required.
· Excellent presentation and writing skills.
· Ability to translate agency philosophy into practice and implementable techniques and interventions and be able to represent the agency professionally.
· Knowledgeable in Electronic Health Records
· Valid Driver’s License for travel to multiple locations.