We are seeking a Social Worker to join our team! You will provide emotional and administrative support to clients in either individual or group settings.
a) Assess nature of clients' situations by interviewing and reviewing personal history
b) Develop and execute individual treatment plans
c) Determine appropriate milestones to gauge client progress
d) Communicate client updates to all relevant parties
e) Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and programs
f) Maintain accurate client documentation
1) Previous experience in social work, counseling, or other related fields
2) Compassionate and caring demeanor
3) Ability to build rapport with clients
4) Strong leadership qualities
5) Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Work hours: Monday - Friday, 7:30 am - 2:00 pm
A social worker at least must hold a Bachelor Degree in Social Work
Pay: $18.00 - $20.00 per hour
During the Covid-19 pandemic, the social worker does not interact with the client physically. Instead, they use telehealth (telephone and zoom video conference) in delivering the services to the clients. The work hours are Monday - Friday, 9:00 am - 1:30 pm.
If interested, please send your resume for review.
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place