Manager, Substance Use
Works within the vision, mission and philosophy of the agency and Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic (CCBHC). Under minimal supervision and in partnership with all CCBHC leadership, manages, oversees, and ensures successful implementation of the full range of substance use services (drop-in center, prevention, treatment, and recovery supports) in school, clinic, and community based settings for youth and adults.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
• Bachelor's Degree (BA/ BS) in Behavioral/Social Science required.
• Master’s Degree (MA/ MS) in related field preferred.
• Licensed (MFT, LCSW) preferred.
• Spanish-speaking preferred.
• Three (3) years of progressively responsible experience in drug and alcohol abuse treatment programs required.
• Current knowledge of drug and alcohol programs and willingness to sustain continuous learning of those programs required.
• First Aid/CPR Certification required.
• CCAPP - California Consortium of Addiction Programs and Professionals
• Certified Alcohol and other Drug Addiction Counselor (CAADAC) certification preferred
OTHER SPECIFIC REQUIRMENTS
• Must pass Department of Justice (DOJ), Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI), and Child Abuse Index Check (CAIC) background clearance.
• Valid California Driver's license with two years experience driving and clean driving record may be required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop; kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
In addition, this position requires sitting, standing, walking, climbing, kneeling, and climbing.
Have questions about this position or working at Uplift Family Services? Chat live with one of our recruiters by following the link below !
Look for a blue chat window that will pop up on the bottom right hand corner of the page.