Clinical Program Manager|
Uplift Family Services
<< Go back |
Email Job to a Friend
Save Job to Inbox
||Mar 26, 2021
||- n/a -
||- n/a -
||US - California - San Bernardino
Licensed Clinical Program Manager for a Wrap Program
Wraparound is designed for high-risk children and adolescents with the most complex needs. These services aim to keep children and their families together through individualized services developed in a family-centered, team planning process. Services are provided at home and in the community.
Who We Are
We are one of California’s largest and most comprehensive nonprofit behavioral and mental health providers, serving more than 30,000 children and their family members each year. We are a mission-driven team who work collaboratively to do whatever it takes to heal the whole family with a range of services offered at home, at school, or in the community.
Why Should You Apply?
Excellence, Accountability, Integrity, and Respect are the most important aspects of our agency’s culture.
We also believe in supporting our employees with competitive benefits, including:
• Medical, dental and vision insurance
• Generous vacation plan and paid holidays
• Tuition reimbursement
• 401k matching
• Continued learning and growth opportunities
Do you want to “be the difference” for these children and families? Then take your career to the next level and apply to join our team today! Come learn and grow with us.
The Position: We are looking for a full time Clinical Program Manager in San Bernardino!
Salary Range: $68,191.60-$92,058.66 plus license and bilingual incentives
Actual offers will be determined by the candidate’s creditable years of experience in conjunction with internal equity considerations and based on the organization’s current compensation practices.
• Master’s Degree (MA/ MS) in Psychology, Social Work or related field.
• Five (5) years of direct clinical experience required, including three (3) years’ experience in the area of children’s mental health preferred.
• Experience working with Serious Emotional Disabilities (SED) youth required.
• California licensure as Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Marriage or Licensed Family Therapist (LMFT) required.
• 2 years post license to supervise clinical staff highly desired
• Hires, develops, trains, manages, and retains clinical program staff and a clinical team(s) to ensure customer satisfaction and culturally competent service delivery.
• Functions as the liaison between team and community partners.
• Provides fiscal stewardship of team, acts as a bridge between fiscal and other departments.
• Ensures provision of high quality service by program staff consistent with the scope of practice applicable as a Licensed Practitioner of the Healing Arts as defined by Medi-Cal regulations and the California Welfare & Institutions (W&I) Code.
Have questions about this position or working at Uplift Family Services? Chat live with one of our recruiters by clicking the link below!
Look for a blue chat window that will pop up on the bottom right hand corner of the page.