FFA Recruiter (Bilingual: Spanish/English)|
Latino Family Institute
View this organization's profile and their additional job openings
<< Go back |
Email Job to a Friend
Save Job to Inbox
||Mar 23, 2021
||US - California - West Covina
||- n/a -
1. Develop community and corporate outreach activities.
2. Develop culturally relevant and bilingual brochures/flyers and/or other outreach media.
3. Conduct Orientations and hands-on assistance with the application process.
4. Assist with the certification process and conduct home inspections.
5. Maintain the agency’s recruitment goals and productivity levels as required.
6. Conduct PRIDE and CPR & First Aid trainings.
7. Develop media recruitment and community outreach campaigns in English and Spanish.
8. Assist in the development of recruitment planning.
9. Assist in the planning and coordination of the agency’s volunteer program.
10. Assist in the development of relationships with media personalities.
11. Media coordination of Spanish and English radio and television stations for presentations.
12. Community outreach at churches, grocery stores, health fairs and community events.
13. Public speaking to community groups such as Kiwanis, Jaycees, Lions Club and Chamber of Commerce.
14. Prepare monthly recruitment and public relations reports.
15. Establish and solicit public and corporate funding.
16. Must be able to work evenings, weekends, and travel.
17. Perform other duties as assigned.
OVERVIEW OF DUTIES:
Responsible for the recruitment of foster care and adoption families for the growing number of special needs children in need of placement throughout the County system. Services provided to the Latino community will be bilingual/bicultural, if needed. The focus for recruitment will be to increase placements through public education, public awareness and community outreach.
Education: B.A. in Social Work, communications, marketing, public relations, or related fields.
Experience: Two (2) year experience in public relations and public speaking.
Driver’s License: Possession of a valid California Driver’s License is required.
Language Skills: Bilingual: English and Spanish required.
Name: Tania Paz
Address: 1501 W. Cameron Avenue Ste 240
City: West Covina
Country: United States