Mobile Crisis Clinician I – $1000 hiring incentive (anticipated schedule 2pm-10pm)
Mobile Crisis services for Solano County will include the provision of emergency crisis intervention services to Solano County residents — both youth and adults — who are acutely suicidal, homicidal, or gravely disabled. Services include phone crisis screening and triage; in-person crisis evaluation and crisis intervention services; and linkage to an appropriate level of follow-up service including, but not limited to, referring individuals to the crisis stabilization unit (CSU) or a local emergency department (ED).The Mobile Crisis Unit will deliver – in partnership with local law enforcement, the CSU, local EDs, and Solano County Behavioral Health (SCBH) – a coordinated system of crisis services.
*Working with Adults and Youth
Who We Are
We are one of California’s largest and most comprehensive nonprofit behavioral and mental health providers, serving more than 30,000 children and their family members each year. We are a mission-driven team who work collaboratively to do whatever it takes to heal the whole family with a range of services offered at home, at school, or in the community.
The Position : We are looking for a full time Clinician in Fairfield!
Salary Range: $58,240-$78,624.00 ; bilingual and license stipends are available!
Actual offers will be determined by the candidate’s creditable years of experience in conjunction with internal equity considerations and based on the organization’s current compensation practices.
Career Ladder Opportunity: We may hire an individual into this position that is within 6 months of graduating with their Masters Degree in a related field and meets all other requirements. The position offered will be a non-exempt Clinical Professional Trainee position. Once the degree is conferred the candidate will promote without competition into the exempt Clinician position.
• Master's Degree (MA/ MS) in Clinical Psychology, Social Work, Marriage and Family Counseling or a closely related field required.
• Program requires
• One (1) year of supervised clinical experience. This position works with adults and youth.
• Registered with the BBS
• License preferred
• With limited supervision, provides comprehensive assessments, treatment planning, risk assessment, clinical interventions, case management, and coordination of therapeutic activities in the community.
• Ensures that documentation and maintenance of clinical records is completed per appropriate standards and regulations.
• Provides facilitation and support to enhance the efforts of youth and their families/caregivers in the design and implementation of evidence based treatment.
*This position works directly with children and adults