Are you looking for a career that is going to make a difference? When you work at Aldea, you are part of a growing and creative team of professionals who are passionate to help people improve their wellbeing. You will be at the forefront of cutting-edge behavioral and social services making the community healthier for all of us.
By joining our team of professionals, you will gain the following:
• Enriching training opportunities.
• Provide service to a variety of client populations.
• Individual and group supervision intern hours toward licensure.
• Flexible work schedule which may include 4 days, 10 hour shifts.
• Experience in a state of the art Council on Accreditation (COA) agency to ensure best practices and high quality services.
• Opportunity to enhance professional development, including potential participation in leadership development program.
• Be part of a team of passionate, collaborative, and dedicated professionals where staff input is highly valued.
Aldea Children and Family Services is pleased to offer a comprehensive benefits package to meet the needs of all of our staff and their families:
- Benefit plans available include: Medical w/ employer funded HRA deductible. Full coverage and employer paid premiums for Dental, Vision, Basic Life, Disability and EAP plans. Voluntary FSA and Supplemental Plans available.
- Generous Retirement employer match contributions up to 5% after 6 months of service including free Financial Planning.
- 13 Holidays plus 1 Floating Holiday
- Vacation: accrue up to 30 days
- Sick: accrue up to 10 days
- $4,000 Bilingual Stipend
- Company Cell Phone
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Free Office Parking
1. Provides direct psychotherapy treatment and necessary adjunct services to all assigned children and families.
2. Works with various modalities including individual, conjoint, family and group therapy, as appropriate.
3. Serves children and adults, as assigned, at one or more clinic locations and as needed at designated Public School sites in the area.
4. Works collaboratively with other staff, including those providing psychiatric/medical, administrative and psychological services.
5. Coordinates caseload assignments with Intake Coordinator in conjunction with primary care referral site. Provides linkage services as needed between primary care and mental health.
6. Actively utilizes clinical supervision to develop and hone intervention skills and strategies.
7. Completes all case-related and agency documentation in a timely and accurate fashion, including progress notes, assessments, treatment plans, Medi-Cal related forms, and administrative paperwork, within electronic health record system (Anasazi), and using Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
8. Maintains high level of client engagement and meet productivity standards.
1. A Master's Degree in a Behavioral Science and licensed (or registered or in process of registration) with the California Board of Behavioral Sciences (BBS) as an ACSW or AMFT.
2. Current state of California drivers license in good standing, and access to reliable transportation.
3. Ability to meet contract requirements and relevant regulations, such as fingerprint clearances, Tb test, etc.