LICENSED PROGRAM DIRECTOR (Families First – Santa Ana)
– F/T. (Monday-Friday, 9am-6pm, Must be available for after-hours consults as needed for supervisees).
- Conduct weekly staff meetings addressing issues pertaining to consumers, their treatment, consumer and staff safety, professional and legal ethics, staff resiliency, conflict resolution, conducts outreach and engagement with referral sources.
- Provide a clinical and supervisory review of consumer charts.
- Provide clinical supervision to pre-licensed staff.
- Establish positive working relationships with social services, schools, county, and provide community education and outreach.
- Member of agency management team.
- Requires a Master’s degree in counseling, psychology, social work or related field.
- Requires possession of a current clinical license (MFT/LCSW/PsyD).
- Ability to provide clinical supervision per Board of Behavioral Services requirements is required. Knowledge of theory and techniques of individual, family, and group dynamics, as well as substance abuse issues.
- Experience in counseling with adolescents and families required.
- Requires 2+ years supervisory experience. Experience with Medi-Cal documentation and Exym electronic health record preferred.
- Demonstrates the ability to work with a diverse multicultural/ethnic population with sensitivity and respect.
- Must be available for after-hours consults as needed for supervisees.
- Valid California driver’s license, auto liability insurance, and a satisfactory driving record.