<< Go back |
Email Job to a Friend
Save Job to Inbox
||Mar 19, 2021
||- n/a -
||US - California - Santa Barbara
||- n/a -
Hope Refuge * Goleta, CA * Full-time (potential for part time) * Competitive Salary (negotiable) & Benefits * Signing Bonus * Moving Allowance * Onsite Accommodations Available
HOPE REFUGE: Want to change a life? You can make a difference in the lives of adolescent girls who have been commercially sexually exploited & are now in the foster care system. See the impossible become possible! Hope Refuge is a 24-bed residential treatment program located in the Santa Ynez Mountains above Santa Barbara, CA. 214-acre campus with spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean.
Reports to: Executive Director
Employment Status: Exempt, Full-Time
Hope Refuge is seeking a dynamic, positive, goal-oriented Clinical Supervisor to join our leadership team to help develop a state-of-the-art treatment program for adolescent girls who have been sex trafficked or at high risk of and require intensive mental health services and to learn appropriate life skills. We are looking for a strong team player. This position will be designated “Head of Clinical Service” for purposes of mental health contracting & regulatory requirements and will oversee and manage the overall clinical services and clinical department. The clinical supervisor will be a key player in program development, strategic planning, staff training, and overall agency direction and growth and work closely with direct care staff to assure integrated overall treatment. Responsibilities will include assuring that continuity and quality of treatment is maintained for all clients and families. In addition to carrying a small caseload, the Head of Service will assess youth mental health needs, supervise all clinical staff, case managers, and student interns that provide individual, group and/or family therapy.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Ensure that the Specialty Mental Health Services at the STRTP are being provided in compliance with all protocols and applicable laws and regulations.
· Ensure that all required documentation, including Medi-Cal billing information, is completed and submitted on time.
· Ensure that all STRTP residents receive appropriate mental health treatment services.
· Review all residents’ progress notes no less than every seven calendar days.
· Supervise the intake assessment process and ensures that intake assessments reports are developed within regulatory timeframes.
· Recruit, train and supervise residential therapists.
· Supervise clinical interns.
· Ensure that each resident’s Needs & Services Plan is reviewed and/or updated.
· Provide conflict de-escalation and mediation involving youth, as needed.
· Understand basic principles of Title 22 Standards of STRTP.
· Oversea Medi-Cal notes and Medi-Cal billable services.
· Attend Meetings related to Medi-Cal contract.
· Treat others with respect and confront negative behavior.
· Ensure the safety, health and welfare of staff and students at all times.
· Other duties as assigned, verbally or in written form.
• Must maintain professional license (LMFT, LCSW, LPCC, Psychiatrist, Licensed Psychologist)
• Obtain the appropriate number of CEUs each year to maintain license and training hours.
• Must be at least 21 years of age.
• Valid CA Driver’s License Class A (Class B a plus)
• Current CPR/First Aid Certified (or willing to procure certifications within 3 months of hire).
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Name: Leslie Askanas