REAL Inc. is seeking Direct Care Staff to assist individuals in acquiring, developing and accessing functional skills and supports (both social and environmental) needed to perform more successfully in the community and at home.
Available shifts Monday-Friday afternoon
Saturdays and Sundays all day.
• Assist individuals with acquiring, maintaining and enhancing skills to include independent living and activities of daily living
• Teach/model appropriate social skills
• Provide supervision to individuals in accordance with the individual's habilitation plan.
• Complete all required documentation timely and in accordance with the habilitation plan
• Provide assistance with travel training if needed
• Attend meetings and trainings
• Encourage participation in exploring the community and its resources
• Report all incidents in a timely fashion
• Comply with Agency policies and procedures as well as OPWDD regulations