GCNSSC Drop-in Center is currently seeking an Office Manager to perform the following:
• Clerical duties, including completing memos, letters, emails, maintaining files and organizing documents; photocopy and faxes as needed.
• Assist with preparing reports and presentation.
• Maintaining inventory of office supplies and equipment.
• Conduct intake interviews as per agency policy.
• Maintain accurate client record lists (Daily Attendance Sheet/Overnight Attendance Sheet) and provide to the appropriate parties on a daily basis.
• Accurate Data entry and data retrieval from FileMaker Pro database/CARES System.
• Compose intake progress note as needed within the allotted timeframe.
• Refer clients to appropriate resources (Detox, Rehab, mental, chemical dependence) as needed.
• Must be flexible and able to function well in a fast pace environment.
• Maintain confidentiality.
• Other duties as needed.
Requirements: Bachelors Degree, proficient in MS Office Applications (Word, Outlook, Excel) with a minimum of (2) two years experience. Organization and planning skills, work management and prioritizing skills, Strong verbal and written communication skills, problem solving ability, attention to details and teamwork.
Pay range: $36,000
Benefits: We offer medical, vision; and dental. Starts with two (2) weeks paid vacation, which increase to five weeks after five years. Depending on the schedule – Paid Holidays, five sick days; and three personal days.
Must be able to work 10 hours (4) four days per week. 9:00pm to 7:00am.