Drop-In Center for single homeless adults is looking for a Case Manager to perform the following duties:
• Develop and complete case assessments, service plans and housing contract with each client in care.
• Provide referrals to and coordinate services with adjunct services as required, including assisting with employment and training/placement; school enrollment; health care/ services, etc.
• Facilitate two groups a week related to the needs of the homeless population
• Preparing progress notes and bio-psychosocial histories as per agency standards.
• Complete housing packages, self-housing contracts and compliance contract as required.
• Maintaining accurate charts as per agency standard
• Complete daily, weekly and monthly reports and assessments of clients utilizing FileMaker Pro, CARES and Excel databases.
• Meets regularly with the immediate supervisor as a means of enhancing professional growth, reviewing and processing the provision of case management services, and dealing with appropriate administrative issues.
• Assist with completing intakes assessments as needed.
• Conduct in-house outreach of potential clients informing of the services that are provided.
• Other duties as needed.
Requirements: Proficient in MS Office Applications (Word, Outlook, Excel) with a minimal of (2) Two years experience working in the field of Social Services with the homeless population.
Must have Bachelors Degree with relevant experience. Bi-lingual in Spanish and English preferred. Strong organization and planning skills, work management and prioritizing skills, strong verbal and written communication skills, problem solving ability, attention to detail and teamwork. Hours are 11:00am to 7:00pm; Friday 10:00am to 6:00pm with approximately (1) one Saturday per month.
Pay: $38,000.00 per year depending on experience.
Benefits: We offer medical, vision; and dental. Starts with two (2) weeks paid vacation, which increase to five weeks after five years. Depending on the schedule – Paid Holidays, five sick days; and three personal days.