Title: Case Manager: Family Program
Program: In Homes Now
In Homes Now is a Scatter Site Housing Program. The Family Program provides housing to families leaving the shelter system who have histories of homelessness, substance use, and mental health. The Family Program presently houses 33 families in Brooklyn, The Bronx, and Manhattan.
This is a full-time position at PRI. The case manager will be responsible for managing a caseload of 12 to 14 families. The case manager will be responsible for meeting with the families a minimum of two times per month. This position requires field work.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Conduct monthly home visits with clients and their children
• Conduct monthly office visits with heads of household
• Counsel clients about various issues such as money management, sobriety, and employment
• Facilitate groups with families
• Maintain accurate and up-to-date clinical documentation
• Complete initial and annual assessments
• Complete quarterly service plans
• Provide referrals to community providers to ensure that families are linked to providers in their neighborhood