Case Manager II - Safety Net Shelter|
Bill Wilson Center
View this organization's profile and their additional job openings
<< Go back |
Email Job to a Friend
Save Job to Inbox
||Jan 26, 2021
||Depending on experience.
||US - California - Santa Clara
||- n/a -
Facilitates family reunification or alternate placement for at risk youth and their families through crisis intervention, family counseling, stabilization, parenting skills, case management and providing community linkages and resources through a strength based approach utilizing evidence based practices.
• Provides family therapy and case management services to Safety Net Shelter clients and their families with the goal of reunification.
• Works with Social Services, Probation, CBO’s, Schools, and other involved professionals in youth and family’s life
• Assesses youth and family needs
• Develops treatment plan covering all life domains
• Provides crisis intervention when needed
• Provides Aftercare services to youth and family
• Maintains case history records, progress notes, and other documentation as requested
• Works closely with Residential Counselors and individual counselors in supporting youth and family
• Maintains child’s file
• Counsels youth and parents, guardians, or institution staff concerning adjustments to home situation, defining house rules and parent-child expectations, interactional behavioral modification or referrals as needed to meet family or individuals needs
• Attends CFT's, FSP's (wrap team meetings) and weekly clinical reviews
• Provides transportation for child to appointments when needed
• Accompanies all youth to Court when involved in Juvenile Justice system and prepares report for Probation Officer several days prior to Court date
• Knowledge of or ability to learn Motivational Interviewing, Cognitive Behavior Therapy, Trauma-focused CBT and Transformational Care Planning, Trauma Informed Care.
• Participate in agency Program Quality Improvement activities and initiatives
• Participate in agency Safety initiatives and proactively report safety issues to management immediately
• Other duties as assigned
Masters in in counseling or related field or four to ten years related experience and training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience working with culturally diverse youth required. Valid CA drivers license with access to a personal vehicle with current Ins. Fingerprinting, TB test & CPR/First Aid.
For consideration, please submit cover letter and resume to:
FAX: (408) 244-4022
Please indicate which job you are applying for in subject line.
For a full job description please visit - http://www.billwilsoncenter.org/bwc_jobs/