Clinical Program Manager – Mental Health Agency providing services to youth and families
This position will be part of a large outpatient program that works with 2 other managers and 1 clinical coordinator. The program provides support for ages 6-21 years old and specializes in recovering from trauma including sexual abuse.
The outpatient program is generally clinic and community based but due to the current status of the health orders we are focused on telehealth as much as possible.
Who We Are
We are one of California’s largest and most comprehensive nonprofit behavioral and mental health providers, serving more than 30,000 children and their family members each year. We are a mission-driven team who work collaboratively to do whatever it takes to heal the whole family with a range of services offered at home, at school, or in the community.
Why Should You Apply?
Excellence, Accountability, Integrity, and Respect are the most important aspects of our agency’s culture.
We also believe in supporting our employees with competitive benefits, including:
• Medical, dental and vision insurance
• Generous vacation plan and paid holidays
• Tuition reimbursement
• 401k matching
• Continued learning and growth opportunities
Do you want to “be the difference” for these children and families? Then take your career to the next level and apply to join our team today! Come learn and grow with us.
The Position: We are looking for a full-time Clinical Program Manager in Campbell!
Salary Range: $82,443.20-$98,931.34 plus license pay
Actual offers will be determined by the candidate’s creditable years of experience in conjunction with internal equity considerations and based on the organization’s current compensation practices.
• Master’s Degree (MA/ MS) in Psychology, Social Work or related field.
• Five (5) years of direct clinical experience required, including three (3) years’ experience in the area of children’s mental health preferred.
• Experience working with Serious Emotional Disabilities (SED) youth required.
• California licensure as Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Marriage and Family Therapist (MFT) required;
• Two (2) years post license to support with BBS supervision preferred
• Hires, develops, trains, manages, and retains clinical program staff and a clinical team(s) to ensure customer satisfaction and culturally competent service delivery.
• Functions as the liaison between team and community partners.
• Provides fiscal stewardship of team, acts as a bridge between fiscal and other departments.
• Ensures provision of high quality service by program staff consistent with the scope of practice applicable as a Licensed Practitioner of the Healing Arts as defined by Medi-Cal regulations and the California Welfare & Institutions (W&I) Code.
Ready to join our team? Apply Today!