Substance Use Disorder Clinician|
Family Guidance Center of Warren County, NJ
View this organization's profile and their additional job openings
<< Go back |
Email Job to a Friend
Save Job to Inbox
||Jan 07, 2021
||- n/a -
||US - New Jersey - Washington
||- n/a -
Substance Use Disorder Clinician
Family Guidance Center of Warren County – Multiple locations Washington, Phillipsburg, and Hackettstown NJ
(free supervision for NJ LCSW and NJ LCADC license)!!
Job Description: Exciting opportunity for clinical professionals seeking experience in a well-respected, long-standing agency! FGC is seeking a full time (40 hour a week) clinician in our Substance Use Disorder Program--excellent opportunity to gain substance use and mental health experience. This position is split between both our Phillipsburg and Washington, NJ offices.
FGCWC has been serving Warren County since 1955 and offers a supportive working environment. More information about FGCWC can be found at our website: www.fgcwc.org.
Position Title: Outpatient Substance Use Disorder Clinician
Minimum Requirements: 1. Master’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology, or a related behavioral health field from an accredited University 2. LCSW/LSW, or LAC/LPC and open to working towards an LCADC
1. Develop comprehensive holistic assessments of adolescents, adults, older adults and clients with secondary diagnosis of MR/DD; involve family members as indicated.
2. Develop individual and family focused treatment plans which are goal directed; involve family members as indicated.
3. Provide individual, group and family therapy to adolescents, adults, older adults and clients with secondary diagnosis of MR/DD).
4. Coordinate treatment with other Family Guidance Center services.
5. Coordinate treatment planning with DCP&P, schools, the Prosecutor’s Office, Probation, Parole, IDRC and other relevant agencies and services.
6. Complete evaluations and treatment progress notes in accordance with agency policies.
7. Complete reports to be submitted to DCP&P, the Court, the Prosecutor’s Office, Probation, Parole and IDRC on a timely basis.
8. Meet with supervisor on a regular basis.
9. Be familiar with community resources including 12-step and other self-help groups, and refer clients as indicated.
10. Participates in regularly scheduled department meetings and attends scheduled administrative/clinical meetings
11. Participates in Program and Center performance improvement activities.
12. Takes responsibility for professional development and meeting licensure requirements for maintaining credentials through attendance at relevant workshops and seminars
13. Educate clients on the relationship between drug and alcohol abuse and risk factors for the contraction of AIDS and other diseases.
14. Maintains a minimum of 70% face-to-face client contact/productivity, each week, which is tracked monthly by the agency’s data analyst.
15. Other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
• Substance Abuse Counseling: 1 year (Required)
• Master's (Required)
• LAC, LSW, LPC, LCSW, LCADC or CADC (Required)
• Multiple locations (Washington & Hackettstown or Phillipsburg & Washington)
• Health insurance
• Dental insurance
• Vision insurance
• Retirement plan
• Paid time off
• Professional development assistance
Name: HR Department
Address: 492 Route 57 W
State/Province: New Jersey
Country: United States