Work Shift (s): 8:00 am to 4:00 pm, Saturday and Sunday.
Represent SRO Management and act as liaison to service team.
1. Cover SRO desk on various shifts, answering phones, distributing mail, and receptionist functions.
2. Conduct hourly rounds of all suite floors and document findings in the communication log and shift log.
3. Assess incidents and coordinate emergency responses involving the Police, EMS, Fire Department, Maintenance, and other officials.
4. Work with SRO staff and others to respond to tenant/landlord issues.
5. Document all interventions and incidents – and prepare other reports as requested.
6. Coordinate resident’s overnight passes, maintain guest log and report related issues to the Program Director and Building Manager.
7. Meet with the Program Director and Case Management Team bi-weekly to review incidents and interventions.
8. Conduct weekly building inspections to review Security and Maintenance issues. Coordinate maintenance requests, maintain tracking of the maintenance log and coordinate responses with the Program Manager and Superintendent.