Licensed ABA Clinical Supervisor – Clinic based Applied Behavior Analysis program
Who We Are
We are one of California’s largest and most comprehensive nonprofit behavioral and mental health providers, serving more than 30,000 children and their family members each year. We are a mission-driven team who work collaboratively to do whatever it takes to heal the whole family with a range of services offered at home, at school, or in the community.
Our Program: The ABA program offers a preschool-readiness program, telehealth programs, and social skills opportunities at our beautiful Campbell clinic.
Why Should You Apply?
Excellence, Accountability, Integrity, and Respect are the most important aspects of our agency’s culture.
We also believe in supporting our employees with competitive benefits, including:
• Medical, dental and vision insurance
• Generous vacation plan and paid holidays
• Tuition reimbursement
• 401k matching
• Continued learning and growth opportunities
Do you want to “be the difference” for these children and families? Then take your career to the next level and apply to join our team today! Come learn and grow with us.
The Position: We are looking for a full time Licensed ABA Clinical Supervisor in Campbell!
Salary Range: $66,103.79-$82,629.73
Actual offers will be determined by the candidate’s creditable years of experience in conjunction with internal equity considerations and based on the organization’s current compensation practices.
• Responsible for providing caregiver training, field training/shadowing coaching for Behavior Technicians, completing skills assessments (ESDM, ABLLS, BDI, Functional Behavior Assessments, etc), developing goals, writing assessment and progress reports, attending clinical meetings when needed, and ensuring that clients receive high quality culturally and developmentally appropriate services.
• Master’s Degree (MA/ MS) required.
• Licensure in Marriage and Family Therapy, Social Work, Psychology, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, or other related service delivery field approved by payor; OR Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) certificate required
• Minimum of two years of clinical experience
*Bilingual in Spanish highly desired
Other Specific Requirements
• Must pass Department of Justice (DOJ), Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI), and Child Abuse Index Check (CAIC) background clearance.
• Valid California Driver's license with two years of experience driving and clean driving record may be required.
Have questions about this position or working at Uplift Family Services? Chat live with one of our recruiters by clicking the link below!
Look for a blue chat window that will pop up on the bottom right hand corner of the page.