DeliLu Achievement Home(s) is a Short Term Residential Therapeutic Programs (STRTP) that provide residential treatment services to minor and non-minor dependents ages 12-19. We currently operate three residential facilities located in Los Angeles and providing service to foster and/or probation youth ages 13-18. The primary role of the Clinical Director (HOS) is to support the implementation of programming that ensures best practices and delivery of services to children in the licensed residential treatment facility and in the community while following all state and county guidelines. These responsibilities include but are not limited to providing direction and clinical oversight to all Clinical and Treatment services for all DeliLu Achievement Home(s) programming.
The Clinical Director (HOS) is responsible for the management of the mental health services for the STRTP. Collaboration, Strategic Planning, and Development activities with all Agency stakeholders (i.e. Community Care Licensing, DMH, Los Angeles County Probation). In addition, the Clinical Director (HOS) will be primarily responsible for:
• Hiring, training, supervising, and evaluating staff, inclusive of performance management
• Overseeing the program and its budget, including quality assurance and program compliance.
• Managing budgetary and strategic planning related to the program
• Upholding and supervising the Agency's operational, financial, personnel and practice rules, policies, and procedures.
• Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education & Experience:
• Master’s degree in the mental health field from an accredited college or university
• Current California Clinical license (LCSW; MFT; Psy.D.) plus 2 years’ experience post-licensure required
• 7 or more years’ experience within the field of residential and community based mental health services for foster care and probation youth
• 5+ years of experience supervising staff
• Experience with Medi-Cal billing
• Experience with analysis of data
• Experience planning and managing large budgets
• Experience in accredited and licensed programming
• Experience with HIPPA policies and compliance with federal, state, and local regulations