CARE COORDINATION SUPERVISOR
The Family Center’s service array includes integrated Outpatient Mental Health and Substance Abuse Treatment, Legal Services, as well as a wide range of supportive services to assist patients with meeting their treatment and life goals. The Care Coordination Supervisor promotes an interdisciplinary approach to care and supervises a team of case managers and peer specialists tasked with ensuring integration of services within the agency and with collaborating providers. The Care Coordination Supervisor and their team provides treatment education and support and is tasked with motivating patients to remain connected to all care, including primary medical care. The Care Coordination Supervisor reports to the Director of Treatment Services.
• Hire, train and supervise Case Managers providing treatment education and support for adults and children with SMI/SED/SUS/COD.
• Hire, train, and supervise Peer staff certified by NYS to provide support services for adults and children with SMI/SED/SUD/COD.
• Ensure services meet all Trauma Informed Best Practice criteria.
• Promote an interdisciplinary approach to service delivery.
• Collaborate with other members of the project team in development, implementation, and ongoing review of policies, procedures, and standards of care.
• Provide reflective supervision to staff on a weekly basis, to promote development of clinical insight and intervention skill, and to address burn out and self-care needs.
• Review cases with staff to ensure accurate assessment of client needs and appropriateness of intervention plan.
• Collaborate with other providers involved in client’s treatment plan to ensure integration of care across all systems.
• Ensure staff deliver Evidence Based Models with fidelity.
• Conduct monitoring activities required to ensure compliance with all licensing bodies.
• Ensure on-time collection of all required data and information.
• Make home and community visits as needed to engage and retain consumers in service.
• Coordinate with staff of other TFC programs to plan groups and workshops to support CCBHC goals.
• Attend weekly individual supervision with Director of Treatment Services.
• Special projects as requested.
• Education: Master’s degree in Social Work or Mental Health Counseling. CASAC a plus
• Previous experience with target population including working with impoverished communities whose members are at high risk for chronic health conditions
• Previous supervisory experience
• Experience with providing Evidence Based Models
• Spanish bilingual, preferred.
• Please email resume with cover letter that includes salary requirements to email@example.com and put “Care Coordination Supervisor” in subject line.
The Family Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Family Center is covered under FMLA.