Are you an experienced therapist who enjoys working with a multidisciplinary team? Does your passion and background involve working with children and families? Are you looking to apply your Spanish language skills to provide support for an underserved population? If this sounds like you, we have an excellent opportunity for you as an Outpatient Therapist position located in Yakima, WA.
What You'll Do:
• Provide mental health services to children and adolescents and their families
• Grow and maintain your own client panel
• Collaborate with multiple levels of support staff and providers to build client care plans
We want to talk to you if you are:
• A Licensed outpatient therapist who has direct experience treating children
• A team-focused individual who is able to deftly engage with all levels of an interdisciplinary team
• A therapist who can handle complex, multi-service treatment plans that may require expertise in evidence-based practices.
What we'll offer you:
• On-boarding program
• Relocation Assistance
• Paid Time Off
• Excellent Healthcare options
• Additional Compensation for Spanish/English Bilingual Skills (testing required)
What You'll Need:
• Education: Master's Degree in a relevant field required.
• Experience: Two years of experience in the direct treatment of persons with mental illness or emotional disturbance that was gained under the supervision of a mental health professional preferred for MSWs and required for all other relevant masters degrees. Child Mental Health Specialist Certification or the hours required to obtain one from the WA DOH.
• Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC), Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (LICSW) or Licensed Advanced Social Worker (LASW), Washington State Licensed Social Worker Associate Advanced (LSWAA), Licensed Social Worker Associate Independent Clinical (LSWAIC), Licensed Mental Health Counselor Associate (LMHCA), or Agency Affiliated Counselor Registration, all within 1 week of hire if not currently active.
• Current driver's license and proof of automobile liability insurance coverage.
• Current First Aid/CPR card, or obtained within 45 days of hire. Note: FBI fingerprints are required if you have lived in Washington State less than the last 3 consecutive years
We serve more than 181,000 patients across 25 medical clinics, 14 dental clinics, 10 pharmacies, and 64 program sites in two states. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC's patient-centered model of care offers patients the full spectrum of care and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental clinics.