GCNSSC Drop-in Center is currently seeking an Office Assistant to perform the following:
· Clerical duties, including completing memos, letters, emails, maintaining files and organizing documents; photocopy and faxes as needed.
· Assist with preparing reports and presentation.
· Maintaining inventory of office supplies and equipment.
· Conduct intake interviews as per agency policy.
· Maintain accurate client record lists (Daily Attendance Sheet/Overnight Attendance Sheet) and provide to the appropriate parties on a daily basis.
· Accurate Data entry and data retrieval from FileMaker Pro database/CARES System.
· Compose intake progress note as needed within the allotted timeframe.
· Refer clients to appropriate resources (Detox, Rehab, mental, chemical dependence) as needed.
· Must be flexible and able to function well in a fast pace environment.
· Need to have great interpersonal skill to deal with many personalities.
· Maintain confidentiality.