Position Title: Therapeutic Behavioral Services, Behavioral Specialist
FSLA Status: Non-Exempt
Reports to: Clinical Director, TBS
Approved by: Candy Espino, CEO
General Position Summary:
Under the direct supervision of the Program Director or another licensed mental health professional, provides time limited intensive one-on-one mental health services for a small caseload of children, adolescents and young adults up to the age of 21. These services will focus on targeting severe and critical behaviors that place the client at risk of hospitalization or higher level residential care.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
1) Develops and implements behaviorally based treatment plans for a small caseload of severely at risk children, adolescents or young adults up to the age of 21 who have full scope Medi-Cal and meet qualifications for medical necessity.
2) Engages clients and caregivers in a positive, respectful manner to encourage active involvement in the clients' behavior treatment plans.
3) Attends weekly group and individual supervision meetings as well as required CCBHS meetings and trainings.
4) Completes all required paperwork for Medi-Cal compliance in a complete and timely manner.
5) Works closely and respectfully with other service providers to ensure that TBS services are integrated into the overall plan of care for the client.
6) Coordinates treatment plans with Point Person, caregivers, and other professionals working with TBS clients.
7) Maintains agency productivity standard, currently 25 billable hours per 40-hour work week.
8) Develops and maintains a consistent regular schedule with clients, and communicates with caregivers in a timely manner whenever schedule must be changed.
9) Adheres to all agency policies and procedures, including NASW Code of Ethics, Core Competencies, Code of Conduct, Employee Handbook and state and federal regulations.
10) Manages client documentation and effectively uses the Electronic Health Records System.
11) Meets all HIPAA standards in providing protected health information to others and while performing work with the agency.
12) Other duties as assigned by the Clinical Director.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Youth Homes is an equal opportunity employer.
This job description is intended to indicate the basic nature of the position and does not necessarily list all possible duties that may be assigned.
For more information and to apply, visit:
https://apptrkr.com/2082047 or email email@example.com