Assistant Manager of Clinical Services|
The New York Society for The Prevention of Cruelty to Childr
View this organization's profile and their additional job openings
<< Go back |
Email Job to a Friend
Save Job to Inbox
||Nov 19, 2020
||US - New York - New York
||- n/a -
The New York Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children (The NYSPCC) seeks a motivated, devoted professional with strong clinical skills to serve as an Assistant Manager of Clinical Services. The position requires a Sunday through Thursday schedule with two evenings during the week. The position is currently 80% remote due to the pandemic but will move to full-time in-office hours once the pandemic is over.
The Assistant Manager of Clinical Services will play an important role in supporting the agency mission of effectively responding to the complex needs of abused and neglected children, and those involved in their care.
• Serve as on-site manager on Sundays and two evenings a week
• Oversee the Parenting Journey component of the Therapeutic Supervised Visitation Program
• Coordinate security team scheduling
• Supervise a student intern
• Provide trauma-focused therapeutic services to economically disadvantaged families participating in our Therapeutic Visitation and Trauma Recovery Programs
• Facilitate crisis debriefings throughout the five boroughs with child welfare staff after critical incidents and fatalities
• Co-facilitate Safe Touches child sexual abuse prevention workshops with K-3rd grade students
• Provide workshops and trainings to children, parents, or professionals
• LMSW, LMHC or equivalent and New York State licensure required
• A minimum of five years of experience working with high-conflict families with histories of trauma and an understanding of the complexities of domestic violence, child abuse and neglect, mental health and substance abuse issues preferred
• Familiarity implementing evidence-based practices preferred
• SIFI certified preferred
• Fluency in Spanish preferred
Salary: 70K, commensurate with experience. Excellent benefit package, including health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 403B plan with match, life insurance, and generous vacation/personal day leave.
If you meet the qualifications and are interested in applying for this position please send your resume, cover letter and clinical writing sample via email to email@example.com
The NYSPCC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that promotes diversity in its employment practices.
Name: Anna Fuentes
Address: 161 William Street, 9th Floor
City: New York
State/Province: New York
Country: United States