1. 8:00am - 4:00pm, Monday to Friday
High School Diploma or High School Equivalency preferred. Experience cooking in residential or institutional settings necessary. Good interpersonal skills needed. New York City Certification in food handling or commitment to certain certification required.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
Help plan monthly menus and prepare evening meal for assigned floor of 11 families. Work with all staff to ensure the safety, security and maintenance of the residents and facility.
1. Prepare dinner Monday through Friday on an assigned floor.
2. While cooking dinner, involve mothers in discussions about balancing nutritional meals and food preparation. Organize serving of meal and clean up.
3. Participate in organization and storage of weekly food deliveries.
4. Attend staff meetings, in-service and Agency meetings as required.