Glenview Counseling Group is seeking a fully or provisionally licensed therapist to join our unique, multidisciplinary team in which the candidate will serve alongside other seasoned therapists.
The primary clinical responsibility of the Psychotherapist will be to carry a caseload of psychotherapy clients at Glenview Counseling Group.
1. A well-developed assessment and therapy skill set.
2. The following Illinois licenses will be considered: LPC, LCPC, MFT, LMFT, LSW, LCSW, PhD, PsyD.
3. Graduate degree in counseling, therapy or related field from an accredited university.
4. Desire to work at least two evenings per week is mandatory and desire to work weekends is a plus.
5. Desire and eventual ability to carry a caseload of 20+ sessions per week.
6. Willingness to network and develop community relationships.
8. Credentialing with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois is preferred, but not required.
9. We are an easygoing bunch of people. The candidate should be too.