Tri-City is actively recruiting for a Clinical Supervisor I for the Children’s Outpatient Program (COP) within the Child & Family Clinic. The Clinical Supervisor I position will report to the Clinical Program Manager and will supervise seven Clinical Therapists. This position is responsible for a variety of ongoing responsibilities including, but not limited to:
• Provide individual and group supervision to COP staff; train on DMH documentation & review documentation to ensure compliance;
• Will provide guidance to subordinates on Agency philosophy, goals, objectives, policies and procedures through casework conferences, staff meetings, and work review;
• Will assist and participate in the development and coordination of in-service training and staff development programs;
• Will analyze existing caseloads and forecast resource needs; May also carry a caseload;
• Will implement and ensure compliance with mandated documentation and quality assurance requirements to ensure efficient and effective operation of the unit in compliance with federal and state regulations;
• Participate in the monthly on-call rotation and provide crisis interview & assessments;
• Other duties as assigned.