TAY- Clinician/Group Facilitator
Works closely with Transition Age Youth (TAY) Team to provide either field or office based skills coaching and/or therapy in an individual or group setting, for clients enrolled in Youth Homes’ Aftercare or Transition Age Youth Full Service Partnership programs, focusing on issues of substance abuse, art therapy, independent living skills, etc. Develops contacts and works directly with both internal and external programs and resources. Involves and informs youth of options and opportunities available to them. Clients may be ages 17-21 who are aging out of foster care programs or may be Full- Service Partnership consumers who are 16-25 year old’s with severe mental health challenges. Client substance usage ranges from normative experimentation to full dependence and client engagement ranges from pre-contemplation to action. Assists Clients in building life and coping skills and achieving independent functioning to the best of their ability.
• Licensed or license eligible MFT, LPCC or LCSW and two or more years’ experience providing mental health or substance abuse treatment for teens or young adults. Registered AMFT, APCC or ASCW also acceptable.
• Must be 21 years of age (licensing requirement).
• Youth Homes is an equal opportunity employer
• Possess a CA driver’s license, with no restrictions
• Must pass all mandated security clearances, prior to employment
• Must pass a health and drug screening, prior to employment
• Must meet all training and agency compliance requirements for this position
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, sit, move quickly/run, use hands, handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl, and taste and smell. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and depth perception.
To apply, visit: https://apptrkr.com/2042108 or email email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Youth Homes is an equal opportunity employer.