Director of Intake & Clinical Assessment
Under the direct supervision of the Vice President of Residential Services, The Director of Intake and Clinical Assessment is the primary leader for entry and clinical assessment for clients who will reside in Youth Homes four 6-bed residential Treatment Programs. Director of Intake & Clinical Assessment leads project management efforts for completing intake documents, researching, and providing resident referrals to the STRTP Support Services Team, oversees entry assessment, and the referral admissions process for youth entering program.
• Preferred Licensed Clinical Psychologist, LCSW or MFT in good standing for 2 years of being Registered with BBS or an ASW or AMFT
• Must be comfortable working with High Acuity Youth in community settings
• High-level of personal accountability with a keen focus on outcomes driven programming
• Attention to details is a must
• Must be able to pass a Community Care Licensing background
• Experience working in Residential Setting
• 2 years of experience working with (Youth ranging from 10-24), transitional aged youth, youth with complex presentations including chronic, complex trauma
• Must be 21 years of age (licensing requirement).
• Ability to problem-solve and work collaboratively amongst interdepartmental teams
• Excellent presentation, communication, professional demeanor, sound judgement, assessment, and strong organizational skills
• conditions. The employee can be exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, and very low and high temperatures. The noise level in the work environment can be more than moderate.
• Must be able to engage, in-person
• Possess a CA driver’s license, with no restrictions.
• Must have and use well maintained personal vehicle to transport clients.
• Must pass all mandated security clearances, prior to employment.
• Must pass a health and drug screening, prior to employment.
• Must meet all training and agency compliance requirements for this position
• Must value data driven outcomes to determine program success
• Possesses resiliency, drive, initiative, integrity, and motivation
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear
• The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; sit; move quickly/run; use hands, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, and crouch; and taste and smell. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 20 pounds
To Apply, visit: https://apptrkr.com/2041985 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer