Clinical Supervisor (Residential Treatment Clinician)
• Ability to utilize trauma informed practices and other agency approved treatment approaches for clients in foster care.
• Demonstrates good decision-making skills in situations where judgement is required, and seeks input from their supervisor when appropriate.
• Ability to motivate clients and engage them in meeting their treatment goals.
• Work successfully as a team with other staff members in the program, as well as with staff members from other programs.
• Must be able to work in a diverse, multi-cultural environment and be sensitive to the service population’s cultural and socioeconomic characteristics.
• Consistently meets productivity standards and meets deadlines for documentation.
• Ability to utilize EHR efficiently and effectively for service documentation.
• Provides coaching and training to staff on child/adolescent/young adult development and emotional disorders that are relevant to program’s target population.
• Commitment to improving personal knowledge, skills and abilities.
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret professional mental health reports and evaluations. Ability to communicate professionally, respectfully, clearly and directly.
• Ability to write clearly and concisely using professional mental health conventions and language
• Master’s Degree in Counseling, Psychology or Social Work.
• Current registration with BBS.
• Must be 21 years of age (licensing requirement).
• Possess a CA driver’s license, with no restrictions
• Responsible for providing own well maintained and privately insured car for official travel when necessary.
• Must pass all mandated security clearances, prior to employment
• Must pass a health and drug screening prior to employment
• Must meet all training and agency compliance requirements for this position
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; sit; move quickly/run; use hands, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste and smell. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and depth perception.
To apply, visit: https://apptrkr.com/2041922 or email email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Youth Homes is an equal opportunity employer.