Family Pathways Clinician/Intensive Care Coordinator
• Maintain a professional manner at all times while representing the Agency.
• Ability to utilize trauma informed practices and other agency approved treatment approaches to clients.
• Demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with clients, caregivers, and family members.
• Ability to provide therapy as part of a treatment team.
• Work collaboratively as a team with other staff members in the program, as well as with the client’s entire CFT.
• Must be able to work in a diverse, multi-cultural environment and be sensitive to the service population’s cultural and socioeconomic characteristics.
• Consistently meets productivity standards and meets deadlines for
• Ability to utilize EHR efficiently and effectively for service documentation.
• Provides coaching and training to staff on child/adolescent/young adult development and emotional disorders that are relevant to program’s target population.
• Commitment to improving personal knowledge, skills and abilities.
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret professional mental health reports and evaluations.
• Ability to communicate professionally, respectfully, clearly and directly.
• Ability to write clearly and concisely using professional mental health conventions and language
• Master’s Degree in Counseling, Psychology or Social Work
• Current registration with BBS. (i.e. AMFT/ASW/MFT/LCSW)
• Two years’ experience working with at-risk children and adolescents
• Must be 21 years of age (licensing requirement).
• Must possess valid California Driver’s License with no restrictions and current auto insurance
• Youth Homes is an equal opportunity employer
• Must maintain acceptable DMV record that is acceptable to Youth Homes’ automobile insurance
• Responsible for providing own well maintained and privately insured car for official travel when necessary.
• Must pass all mandated security clearances, prior to employment
• Must pass a health and drug screening, prior to employment
• Must meet all training and agency compliance requirements for this position
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be
met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; sit; move use hands, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance, lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job.
To apply, visit: https://apptrkr.com/2041856 or email email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer