Ettie Lee Youth & Family Services
View this organization's profile and their additional job openings
<< Go back |
Email Job to a Friend
Save Job to Inbox
||May 28, 2021
||US - California - REDLANDS
||- n/a -
Ettie Lee Youth & Family Services has served the complex needs of at-risk youth with emotional and behavioral problems and their families throughout Southern California for nearly 70 years.
Currently, Ettie Lee is seeking a Residential Therapist for its Short Term Residential Therapeutic Program in an on-going recruitment effort. Upon completion of this application, and if you meet the minimum requirements of the position, you will be contacted and placed on a ‘stand-by’ status.
The Residential Therapist works with youth ages 11 to 21 that have been removed from their families and are in small home settings that provide an integrated program of specialized and intensive care and supervision, services and supports, treatment, and 24-hour care and supervision to children.
Assessment and Treatment Planning
• Formulate and prepare all clinical/functional assessments, treatment plans, discharge and permanency/aftercare recommendations, in a manner that is focused on each client’s treatment needs and is culturally sensitive to the children and families served.
• Develop, implement and monitor family involvement plan.
• Monitor treatment for psychiatric conditions
• Provide the following services to all clients residing in the STRTP: Individual Therapy, Individual Rehabilitation Services, Group Therapy, Family Therapy, Case Management, and Intensive Care Coordination
• Provide Treatment Team staff with direction regarding interventions to address special needs of each client immediately following entry to treatment and throughout the duration of the treatment episode.
• Collaborate with treatment team, i.e., Foster Care Social Worker/Foster Parent/Senior Child Care Worker and client’s parents/legal guardians (as appropriate) on a regular basis to discuss the needs of each child’s treatment progress, home, school and daily living issues, including family contact and visitation.
• Provide treatment leadership and direction to each client’s treatment team members regarding the treatment needs and effective interventions.
Client File Management
• Maintain complete, timely, and accurate clinical records by documenting all services and communications provided for clients in accordance professional standards, and agency protocols and time frames.
• Recognize and maintain documentation as a professional legal document that clearly and accurately presents the assessment and treatment planning process, the services provided and the client’s progress in an effort to promote continuity of care for the client.
Why you should work with us - great benefits:
• 100% Paid Employee Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance for full-time employees
• 403(b) Retirement Plan with 2% match
• 11 Paid Holidays per year
• Mileage Reimbursement
• Generous Time Off Accrual
• Unused Sick Leave Reimbursement Plan
• Employee Assistance Program
• Tuition Scholarship
• Employee Referral Bonus Program
• Master’s degree in Social Work, Psychology, Marriage and Family Therapy or related human services field from an accredited college required.
• MFT, LCSW or MFT Intern with CA BBS registration required.
• Minimum one year of full time paid experience in the delivery of case services to children in residential placement and their families preferred.
Must be able to pass criminal/fingerprinting background check, TB Test, physical exam and drug test and have
a valid California Driver’s License, a minimum of 5 years of driving experience and a DMV record acceptable to the agency’s insurance carrier.
Must be 21 years or older.
Hours and Shifts:
Monday – Friday; this position may require after hours/evening work as the needs of the agency dictates.
MUST COMPLETE ONLINE APPLICATION
Address: 1530 CAMBRIDGE AVE