Catholic Charities Brooklyn & Queens is a multi-site non-profit social service agency serving the boroughs of Brooklyn & Queens and has full-time Case Manager III vacancy for our Homebase program in Queens.
Under the direction of the Supervisor, the Case Manager III renders professional intervention to clients at risk of homelessness and homeless clients through comprehensive support services (assessment, intake, crisis intervention, information and referral, short and long-term comprehensive case management and financial assistance).
- MS/MA degree in social service related field required.
- Experience providing direct services to at-risk populations or individuals/families previously in shelter preferred.
- Ability to read printed & handwritten materials.
- Bilingual skills (Spanish) a plus.
- Excellent oral & written communication skills.
- Ability to use Microsoft programs (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Experience supervising interns is a plus.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including weekends, evenings according to the needs of program operation.
We offer a competitive salary & comprehensive benefit package including retirement plan and health insurance, with generous paid vacation and personal days.
Click on Apply Now in this link: https://us59.dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/ccbq/Posting/View/5361
For more information on our organization, please visit our website at: