Catholic Charities Brooklyn & Queens is a multi-site non-profit social service agency serving the boroughs of Brooklyn & Queens and has full-time Supervisor II vacancy for our Homebase program in Queens.
Under the supervision of the Assistant Director, the Supervisor II will assist Administration in coordinating services to participants including case management and group work; supervision of staff, interns and volunteers; monitoring all administrative and data collection activities of staff; comply with contractual obligations and funding source requirements including statistical reports and data collection; collaborate with internal and external networks in community building relationships and activities in support of the program and agency mission.
- MSW preferred or Master Degree in related field required.
- Two years’ experience in providing direct services to homeless individuals/families, or at-risk populations who are defined as vulnerable adults, families and youth, including but not limited to, those with a history of or involvement with child welfare, addiction, physical or emotional issues, unemployed/under-employed
- One year experience in supervisory or managerial experience for a social service program preferred.
- Ability to be flexible, use discretion and provide leadership.
- Must possess the ability to work well independently as well as part of a team.
- Experience in housing and public benefits preferred.
- Excellent oral & written communication skills.
- Ability to use Microsoft programs (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Ability to engage in public speaking. Excellent oral & written communication skills.
- Ability to speak Spanish a plus.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including weekends, evenings according to the needs of program operation.
We offer a competitive salary & comprehensive benefit package including retirement plan and health insurance, with generous paid vacation and personal days.
Click on Apply Now in this link: https://us59.dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/ccbq/Posting/View/5654