Catholic Charities Brooklyn & Queens is a multi-site non-profit social service agency serving the boroughs of Brooklyn & Queens and has full-time Case Manager II vacancies for our Homebase program in Queens.
Under the direction of the Supervisor, the Case Manager II renders professional intervention to clients at risk of homelessness and homeless clients through comprehensive support services (assessment, intake, crisis intervention, information and referral, short and long-term comprehensive case management and financial assistance).
- BS degree in Human Services or related field.
- One year experience in a social service setting or in providing direct services to individuals or families.
- Ability to read printed & handwritten materials.
- Bilingual skills (Spanish) a plus.
- Good organizational skills.
- Basic Computer skills required.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including weekends, evenings according to the needs of program operation.
We offer a competitive salary & comprehensive benefit package including retirement plan and health insurance, with generous paid vacation and personal days.
Click on Apply Now in this link: https://us59.dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/ccbq/Posting/View/5710
For more information on our organization, please visit our website at: