BWC Training Manager|
Bill Wilson Center
View this organization's profile and their additional job openings
<< Go back |
Email Job to a Friend
Save Job to Inbox
||Oct 07, 2020
||Depending on experience.
||US - California - San Jose
||- n/a -
The Training Manager will coordinate and track training for over 200 Bill Wilson Center (BWC) staff to ensure compliance with requirements from agency policy and procedures, Santa Clara County Behavioral Health, State Community Care Licensing, CA Code of Regulations and more. The Training Manager designs, implements and provides individual and group trainings; networks and collaborates with other agencies within the community to supplement the agency training offerings; and addresses emerging training needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provide Culturally competent and responsive trainings with specialized focus on the populations we serve such as foster care youth, probation youth, homeless youth and families, LGBTQ and ethnically diverse clients
• Provide Training in Evidenced Based Practices and Promising Practices such as:
o Trauma Informed Care
o Mental Health First Aid
o Motivational Interviewing
o Transformational Care Planning (TCP)
o Therapeutic Crisis Intervention (TCI)
o 7 Challenges
• Participate in the design, implementation, and tracking of individualized Staff Training Plans and coordinate outside agency trainings for all staff working cooperatively with Directors and Program Managers
• Update and maintain Training Plans and Modules in the Agency Learning Management platform (Relias), and ensure all trainings completed by staff internally & externally are tracked and accurately entered into the system.
• Develop and maintain the agency wide training calendar, and wherever appropriate, department specific training calendars.
• Update / Maintain the Agency Training Policy & Procedure and partner with Human Resources on the review and approval process.
• Coordinate the analysis and continuous quality improvement of the training program via the annual training survey and course evaluations.
• Develop and implement additional training and education, as it relates to Behavioral Health, Residential Services, LGBTQ, Client Cultures and all populations served by Bill Wilson Center
• Act as BWC’s CEU Program Administrator to ensure compliance with all guidelines established by CAMFT for ongoing accreditation as a CEU provider.
• Participate in discussions with stakeholders related to the overall training efforts.
• Participate in the agency’s strategic planning efforts and contribute to the overall success of the agency.
• Assist in partnering with researchers and evaluators to ensure studies that document both fidelity and outcomes statewide.
• Maintain familiarity with all standards and requirements as dictated by grantors, funders, accreditors and other groups.
• Assist with filming trainings to be uploaded to BWC’s online training site
• Participate in the agency Performance & Quality Improvement and Safety activities and initiatives
• Attend agency meetings as required.
• Regular attendance is a requirement of the position.
• Other duties as may be assigned.
Masters-4yr college or university; 2-4yrs related experience developing, implementing and providing trainings. Proven ability to work with diverse groups in a culturally and linguistically competent fashion. High level communication, organization and time management skills required. Valid CA drivers license with access to a personal vehicle with current Ins. Fingerprinting, TB test & CPR/First Aid required.
For consideration, please submit cover letter and resume to:
FAX: (408) 244-4022
Please indicate which job you are applying for in subject line.
For a full job description please visit - http://www.billwilsoncenter.org/bwc_jobs/