Program Manager, Housing Services|
<< Go back |
Email Job to a Friend
Save Job to Inbox
||Sep 29, 2020
||Salary: DOE + excellent benefi
||US - California - San Francisco
||- n/a -
Deposit Assistance Program
- Screens and approves eligibility and overall content of deposit assistance applications.
- Ensures accurate record keeping in Salesforce including client documentation, payments to landlords, and data entry into relevant databases.
- Collaborates with the Finance Department to ensure all housing checks are sent to the finance department and are entered into relevant databases, and ensures all housing checks are mailed to landlords.
- Act as primary liaison to HPP’s Bed and Home Good Program
- Coordinate housing workshops team:
- Trains Housing Team and back-up facilitators on housing workshop facilitator materials.
- Assists Director of Housing and Contract Compliance Analyst with MOHCD reporting for Housing Workshops.
Housing Strategy Sessions
- Assist families and team with other housing-related needs, including:
- Oversees housing team staffing for weekly sessions.
- Trains Housing Associates, Housing Specialist, Client Services housing support staff, and interns on all 4 menu items including:
- Stays current on housing issues pertaining to HPP families as well as the broader community.
- Serve as Live Data Specialist of the Housing Team, checking quality and timeliness of Housing data entry.
- Leads Housing Program CQI meetings in collaboration with Evaluation and Implementation Manager or Contract Compliance Analyst.
Housing Program Administrative Duties:
- Manage housing contracts (HSH Housing Assistance, MOHCD Tenant Counseling and Workshops, others as needed).
- Ensure contract compliance and monitor spending/budget.
- Complete monthly, quarterly, annual, and ad-hoc reports for program funders in collaboration with the Contract Compliance Analyst.
- Form and cultivate relationships with funders
- ONE System Agency Lead
- Act as primary liaison to Season of Sharing Fund (SOS):
- Assist in coordination of partnerships, including:
- Perform other duties or special projects as directed by the Director of Housing.
Housing Program Supervision Duties
- Direct reports include four Housing Associates and Mennonite Voluntary Service interns and student interns, when assigned.
- Provide instruction, support, coaching, and performance feedback to Housing Associates and other members of the housing team.
- Ensure consistent, structured, weekly 1:1 supervision meetings for each staff member.
- Responsible for the on-going professional growth of team members, including identifying competency shortfalls and strengths, determining training needs, arranging appropriate training, and developing supportive tools for staff.
- Conduct yearly performance reviews and create yearly learning plan (Individual Development Plan (IDP)) for all direct reports.
- Serve as housing team point person to respond to housing-related questions from HPP teams, handle client phone calls, etc.
- Trains all new HPP housing hires and provides 1 hour Housing Program Overview Training to all new HPP non-housing staff.
- Input all required data into the HPP Salesforce database (Henri) on a timely basis.
- Keep accurate, up-to-date, confidential documentation of client contact and activity.
- Client notes input into Henri within 24 hours of client contact.
- Schedule and attend weekly individual supervision meetings with all direct reports and interns.
- Attend weekly Program Leadership meetings.
- Be flexible and adapt to changing situations
Housing program services include lifting barriers to obtaining housing, assisting clients on their housing search, providing financial assistance, and providing household budget and tenant counseling. The Program Manager leads HPP’s Housing Services Team in working with clients, landlords, and other agencies to ensure efficient and effective delivery of financial assistance and other services, with the goal of helping our clients to secure and retain stable housing.