CERTIFIED BEHAVIORAL HEALTH CASE MANAGER SUPERVISOR BY THE FLORIDA CERTIFICATION BOARD|
The United States Fire Department Reserve Corps, Inc.
View this organization's profile and their additional job openings
<< Go back |
Email Job to a Friend
Save Job to Inbox
||Sep 11, 2020
||$25.00 - $30.00 per hour
||US - Florida - Orlando
||- n/a -
The United States Fire Department Reserve Corps: Mental Health Service Command (Hereafter USFDRC: MHSC) mission is to provide an array of quality mental health services, to deliver sensitive, compassionate care, and to commit to the preservation of human dignity.
We are seeking an experienced Master's Level, Clinically Licensed Social Worker to provide safe and effective care to the public as a Certified Behavioral Health Case Manager Supervisor (CBHCMS). To provide services to our reservist’s personnel and their families, our community, and our nation. We welcome all inquiries from qualified individuals who want to be part of a team of passionate emergency services mental health professionals.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a brand-new agency position and will begin as a part-time (10- 15 hours per week), but may be able to convert to full-time. This position will require future, domestic travel.
• Oversees day-to-day clinical administration and operations.
• Assure that the quality of clinical services is maintained through individual and group supervision.
• Assure that performance reviews are completed annually for staff under direct supervision, including establishing specific, individual professional development goals.
• Must be able to provide consultation and/or direct supervision to interns and other non-licensed Social Work and Peer Support staff.
• Assure that all mental health professionals are accredited and verified annually.
• Attend regular individual and group supervision and team meetings.
• Maintain client confidentiality according to established policies, federal and state statutes, as evidenced by obtaining needed releases of information and maintaining updated releases of information.
• Provide complete documentation for services rendered within established time frames, including daily log, progress notes, assessments and care plans, and other required documentation.
• Other duties as assigned.
SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
• Must possess strong oral and written communication skills.
• Knowledge of public speaking is required.
• Must be highly motivated and self-directed.
• Knowledgeable of community resources, service referrals, and linkage.
Name: Carmelo Baez
Address: 4700 Millenia Blvd. Suite 175
Country: United States