This position is temporary from September 2020 through January 2021. 20 per week, may increase, up to 40 hours, during first 2 weeks of December. Some work will be remote.
$18.00 per hour – no benefits
SUMMARY and RESPONSIBILITIES:
Under the direction of the Volunteer Program Manager, the TEMP Administrative Assistant supports the Adopt-A-Family program by performing the following duties:
• Recruitment and outreach, though phone, video chat, email and possible site visits, to organizations, agencies, and companies to engage donors
o Work with Development Associate in engaging new donors
• Increase new donor contacts for program
• Assist with day-to-day tasks: returning phone calls, responding to emails, and other administrative tasks as needed
• Data entry, thank you letters and other duties using Excel and a donor database
• Maintain database of all Adopt-A-Family information
• Assist with contact, through phone, video chat, and email with Santa Clara County social workers, BWC case managers and BWC donors, including online training to assist using the Roonga website.
• Assist with matching social worker requests and donors through Roonga
• Must be available to work up to 40 hours per week, during gift drop off and pick up.
• Other duties as assigned