Adult Residential Administrator|
<< Go back |
Email Job to a Friend
Save Job to Inbox
||Sep 08, 2020
||US - California - Whittier
||- n/a -
• Must have current Adult Residential Facility Administrator certificate from Community Care Licensing.
• Must demonstrate a minimum of 2 years of experience as an Administrator of an Adult Home for developmentally disabled adults, Level 4-G and above. (Individuals with 2 years’ experience in another type of licensed, residential setting and demonstrated experience working with developmentally disabled may be considered).
• Must have completed DSP Year 1 & 2 training and certification.
• Must have current SCLARC Residential Services Orientation (RSO) certificate.
• Cannot oversee, as administrator, more than two (2) licensed facilities
• Must be on the premises a minimum of 20 hours per week to manage and administer the Adult Home in compliance with applicable law and regulation.
• Must maintain current certification in First Aid, CPR and CPI.
• Must possess and present current criminal record clearance (Live Scan).
• Must be at least 21 years of age.
• Must have experience with consumers with a dual diagnosis within context of the Mental Health Court and/or probation Department.
• Must have expertise in anger management, crisis management, leadership, and quality oversight.
• Must have a health screening as specified in Section 80065(g).
• Must have tuberculosis test documents as specified in Section 80065(g).
• Must have knowledge and experience with transition process and working with Regional Resource Development Project (RRDP) or staff from the State Developmental Centers.
• The ability to complete the client/consumer admission process.
• The ability to care for and retain consumers in the facility.
• The ability to maintain or supervise the maintenance of financial or other records.
• The ability to oversee consumer medication management. Demonstrates a knowledge regarding and the implementation of governmental laws, regulations, policies, and procedural standards for ARF.
• Demonstrates an ability to plan, organize and implement health programs
• Have the personal characteristics, physical energy and competence to provide care and supervision of adults.
• Have the personal characteristics, physical energy and competence to direct and supervise employees.
• Has and maintains a clean, well-groomed appearance.
• Is able to maintain patience, poise and dignity in an emergency or crisis situation.
• Possesses a genuine interest in and concern for intellectually disabled persons.
• Demonstrates a willingness and ability to comply with directions from direct supervisor.
• Administrator shall be able to communicate effectively in written and spoken English.
• Maintains a healthy and safe work environment for all staff and clients. This is to include having monthly safety meetings, maintaining a safe and clean physical plant, ensuring that client’s rights are adhered to at all times and client’s rights are read to the clients at least every year. Written verification that rights are read to each resident must be maintained in facility.
Name: Fabiola Robles
Address: 7255 Greenleaf Ave Suite 20
Country: United States