The Clinician 2 provides culturally appropriate, accessible, and supportive Mental Health services to Medi-cal and uninsured beneficiaries. The Clinician provides assessment services, then creates and implements a client-centered, holistic care plan including individual and family therapy, skills development, and clinical case management services. Services are community-based and provided both at the office and in settings that best meet client needs such as their home, school, or community location.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• 100% employer paid Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability and Employee Assistance Program
• Extensive training opportunities in evidence-based practices
• Dedicated Individual and Group BBS Clinical Supervision
• Generous Personal Time Off (PTO) Plan and 12 Paid Holidays
• Flexible schedules available dependent on program needs
• Mileage and cell phone reimbursement.
• Free staff Wellness Program and Activities including Yoga & more!
• Flexible Spending Account for Health and Dependent Care and Commuter Benefits, Voluntary Short Term Disability, Supplemental Life Insurance, Voluntary Accident Insurance
• Retirement Plan with discretionary Employer Contribution
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provide mental health intake, assessment, and diagnosis.
• Provide case management & referral services to support clients in enhancing their daily functioning.
• Work with client to develop an individualized care plan to meet mental health needs and develop skills essential to recovery.
• Implement therapeutic intervention per care plan including individual therapy, family therapy, skills training, and case management.
• Provide referral and coordination of care with agency psychiatrists.
• Mentor paraprofessional staff in providing additional mental health support to clients including skills development, behavioral intervention, and case management.
• Provide crisis intervention services and supports to program clients and other youth seeking support through agency hotline.
• Participate in after-hours on-call crisis rotation once every 2-3 months (additional stipend provided)
• Facilitate group outreach programs to underserved populations (i.e. runaway youth, homeless young adults, LGBTQ youth, and current/ former foster youth) as required by program.
• Complete required case documentation in electronic health record per agency and Santa Clara County Behavioral Health standards.
• Provide inclusive, community-based services including travel to client homes for appointments & provide clients with transportation as needed.
• Attend meetings and trainings as required
• Participate in Quality Improvement & Safety activities & initiatives
• Ensure that site is neat and tidy and report all maintenance or safety issues to manger or Facilities Manager immediately.
• Regular attendance is a requirement of the position.
• Other duties as assigned.
Our clinical services address the needs of various ages and populations, from children to young adults. Current openings are in the following areas:
• Children & Families (Ages 5-21 and their families)
• Transition-Aged Youth (TAY) (Ages 16-25)