The Wraparound Program is a community-based Therapeutic Foster Boarding Home program designed for youth who have been traditionally treated in residential settings. Youth are placed in specialized therapeutic foster homes, supported by a team comprised of clinicians and case managers working in partnership with foster parents, birth families and involved community members to support the youth in striving to reach his/her full potential.
Westchester Wraparound seeks a dynamic, experienced Licensed Therapist with:
A Licensed Master’s degree in social work, mental health counseling, family therapy or a related area
Experience working with youth in care, working with a therapeutic foster boarding home program, community based programs, families and troubled youth
Three (3) years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Provide direct individual, group and family therapy
- Clinical interventions for youth and their families
- Share program coverage during evening and weekend hours (by cell phone) with the program supervisor
- Provide 24 hour crisis intervention as needed
- Must hold a valid driver’s license, have own vehicle and willingness to travel throughout Westchester County and to travel periodically to offices in Orange County, Nassau County, and other locations as required to fulfill job responsibilities
- Flexible work hours
Bi-lingual (English-Spanish) applicants strongly encouraged to apply.
NAFI New York is a multi-service agency that provides programming and individualized support services to youth and families in a variety of settings across New York State. Our core services include foster care, wraparound programming and evidence based services for families in their homes and communities. NAFI NY offers competitive salaries and an excellent benefit package. We provide environments that allow for creativity, a sense of empowerment and many opportunities for advancement. We offer a wide variety of positions from entry level to trained foster parents and licensed therapists and managers. Training and advancement opportunities have resulted in employees turning their job with NAFI NY into a rewarding career. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and celebrate the diversity of our clients and staff.