Intake Coordinator/Case Manager - Drop in Center|
Bill Wilson Center
View this organization's profile and their additional job openings
<< Go back |
Email Job to a Friend
Save Job to Inbox
||Jan 21, 2021
||Depending on experience.
||US - California - milpitas
||- n/a -
Under the supervision and direction of the Program Manager of the Drop In Center, the Intake Coordinator/Case Manager performs the following duties and responsibilities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provide case management services to runaway, homeless and street youth
• Conduct intakes on all new clients and assign to a Case Manager
• Complete VI-SPDATS as part of Intake if client is not already in county queue or meets criteria for a new one
• Provide welcoming environment for client and orient to all DIC services and amenities
• Assist with crisis intervention
• Introduce eligible clients to DIC/Enclave/BWC resources or other community resources if needed
• Provide transportation as needed
• Follow-up with youth placed in safe housing alternatives
• Maintain statistical data and complete reports in a timely and accurate manner. Enter ALL client data into AWARDS AND HMIS systems. Must maintain AWARDS and HMIS updated with all client information and data.
• Attend agency and other program meetings and trainings as appropriate.
• Participate in agency Program Quality Improvement activities and initiatives
• Participate in agency Safety initiatives and proactively report safety issues to management immediately
• Ensure cleanliness and tidiness at Drop In Center site. Report maintenance and safety issues to manager or Facilities Manager immediately.
• Ensure that any BWC vehicles used are kept tidy and that any maintenance or safety issues are reported to the Facilities Manager immediately.
• Regular attendance is a requirement of the position.
• Other duties may be assigned.
For a full job description please visit - http://www.billwilsoncenter.org/bwc_jobs/
Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university; and/or two or more year’s related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience working with culturally diverse population. Must be efficient and organized. Valid CA drivers license with access to a personal vehicle with current Ins. Fingerprinting, TB test & CPR/First Aid required.
For consideration, please submit cover letter and resume to:
FAX: (408) 244-4022
Please indicate which job you are applying for in subject line.
For a full job description please visit - www.billwilsoncenter.org/bwc_jobs