Data Entry Assistant- Part Time
The Family Center has been the pioneer in the design and research of care coordination, supportive counseling, permanency planning and advocacy services that address the myriad of issues that challenge families headed by families impacted by illness, crisis and loss. The Family Center’s service array includes Outpatient Mental Health and Substance Abuse Treatment, Legal Services, as well as a wide range of supportive services to assist clients with meeting their treatment and life goals. The agency serves over 1,500 adults and children/youth annually. Please visit our website at www.thefamilycenter.org to learn more about our services.
The Family Center collects a high volume of client-level demographic, service and outcome data that must be entered into multiple in-house and funder-required systems by specific weekly and monthly deadlines. This requires excellent time management and professional organization. The Data Entry Assistant is also responsible for answering questions staff may have about our reporting processes and our various databases and therefore must learn quickly and have excellent communication skills. We also collect and manage benefits data for staff which must be reported to various oversight bodies. The Data Entry Assistant is responsible for entering this data.
The Data Entry Assistant works a part-time schedule, (21 hours) this may include some remote data entry and is eligible for benefits. The Data Entry Assistant reports to the QA Manager.
• Enter intake, service and assessment data in NYC DOHMH e-share and AIRS reporting systems on a monthly basis to meet reporting deadlines.
• Follow up by email or phone with direct services staff and supervisors about missing, late and incorrect data
• Enter client intake data for TPLW program into the SQL-based agency database for all programs and departments.
• Participate in regular Data Quality Assurance activities for all databases and in relevant Continuous Quality Improvement projects across departments.
• Assist in the preparation for funder site visits and program audits.
• Keep track of and meet reporting deadlines on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
• Work with head of Human Resources to enter data for compliance reports including pension, ACA, OSHA and WC.
• Complete special projects as requested.
• Attend trainings as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Excellent time management
• Extremely high attention to detail
• Computer proficiency
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
• Deadline driven
• Well organized
• Data entry experience a plus
• Skilled communicator (verbal and written)
Please email a resume, cover letter to email@example.com. Please put the words "Data Entry Assistant,” in the subject line of the e-mail.
The Family Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Family Center is covered under FMLA.