Licensed Mental Health Clinical Coordinator – Mental Health Agency with great training opportunities
*LCSW highly desired
We are one of California’s largest and most comprehensive nonprofit behavioral and mental health providers, serving more than 30,000 children and their family members each year. We are a mission-driven team who work collaboratively to do whatever it takes to heal the whole family with a range of services offered at home, at school, or in the community.
Why Should You Apply?
Excellence, Accountability, Integrity, and Respect are the most important aspects of our agency’s culture.
We also believe in supporting our employees with competitive benefits, including:
• Medical, dental and vision insurance
• Generous vacation plan and paid holidays
• 401 matching
• Tuition reimbursement
• Continued learning and growth opportunities
Do you want to “be the difference” for these children and families? Then take your career to the next level and apply to join our team today! Come learn and grow with us.
The Position: We are looking for a full time Clinical Coordinator in San Bernardino!
Salary Range: $58,171.56-$87,257.33 plus license pay
Actual offers will be determined by the candidate’s creditable years of experience in conjunction with internal equity considerations and based on the organization’s current compensation practices.
• Minimum four (4) years direct clinical experience required.
• Minimum two (2) years supervisory experience of clinical staff and interns required.
• Advanced clinical skills in providing counseling and psychotherapy within individual, family and group modulations required.
• Advanced practitioner skills in diagnosis and clinical assessments required.
• Current California Licensure as Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Marriage and Family Therapist (MFT), or licensed Psychologist required.
•With general supervision and in close coordination with management, develops, maintains, monitors, and ensures the clinical quality of the assigned component of the program.
•Supervises, develops, trains, evaluates, and coaches to ensure quality of services provided by staff ensuring effective customer service and collaboration.
• Leads delivery of clinical services through the development team plan and implements individual service and safety plans for children and families in program.