Scheduled Weekly Hours: 3
The Time-Type: Part time
1. Providing care that meets the individualized needs of service recipients in a manner which is consistent with, and in compliance with, an individual’s plan of care and the standards of the State and Area Program. Work in cooperation with other professionals, community, and agency.
2. Provide complete psychological evaluations for eligibility purposes and updates.
3. Assist in the development, implementation, and maintenance of policies of the agency as they pertain to psychological services.
4. Perform comprehensive psychological evaluations and assessments to determine cognitive and adaptive strengths and needs.
5. Develop, implement, observe, and model behavioral and social support plans. Develop outcome measures. Monitor data and modify person-centered plans, as necessary.
6. Provide psychological consultation as needed for participants, families, and staff.
7. Develop, implement, and update (as needed) staff training and education in-services in policy and procedures, plan implementation, diagnosis, psychotropic medications, etc.
8. Develop/train support staff/implement and monitor Behavior/Life Skills Plans.
9. Assist in preparation for state surveys in group homes through review of Behavior Plans and training in Positive Support Techniques.
10. Providing individual counseling or group therapy services when indicated in the plan of care or when requested by staff for support.
11. Document incidents of service in the client record. Generate reports as required.
12. Attend interdisciplinary team meetings as required.
13. Provide on-call services for crisis intervention.
14. Attend and actively participate in meetings and training as required. Maintain certification in all agency, state and federal training requirements.
15. Demonstrate knowledge of and comply with all agency policies and procedures, as well as state and federal statutes and regulations related to specific program areas
16. Demonstrate knowledge of emergency procedures and assist in crisis situations.
17. Demonstrate knowledge of and comply with all agency policies and procedures.
18. Follow service definition guidelines for services being provided.
19. Complete all other relevant responsibilities as assigned by the supervisor.
20. Travel and driving may be required.