Administrator (Clinical License Required) - Behavioral Health 255
Founded in 1965, Telecare is a rapidly growing mental health care company dedicated to making a difference for our clients, the community, and our employees. We offer an array of mental health services to adults with serious mental illness. We partner with public sector entities and behavioral health organizations and have over 130 programs and over 4,000 employees across the country. And were growing all the time! When you work at Telecare, you help to empower thousands of individuals every day in their journeys of recovery.
Telecare is proud to have been recognized by The Bay Area Business Times as the 9th Best Place To Work In the Bay Area for 2020! This is the 18th time we have made the list!
As a member of the Telecare family, Telecare operates the King County Evaluation & Treatment (E&T) Facility as a licensed 16-bed facility providing 24/7 intensive inpatient psychiatric treatment for individuals experiencing a mental health crisis. Individuals age 18 years or older who meet medical necessity criteria will be admitted on a voluntary or involuntary basis.
Sign-on Bonus: $2000
Employment Status: Full-Time
The Administrator manages all aspects of the day to day operations of the Program. This involves ensuring regulatory compliance and actively overseeing quality assurance performance improvements. Additionally, the Administrator collaborates with all corporate departments and outside consultants and represents the Program to State/County agencies, community partners, and consumer groups.
• Masters in Social Services with a state license (LCSW or LMFT)
• Four (4) years of experience in an administrative management position in a health care setting, two (2) of those years must be experience in a substance use treatment program
• Two (2) years of responsibility for supervision of professional staff, budgeting, program planning, and licensing
• Understanding of community mental health and substance use services, psychiatric rehabilitation concepts, and the recovery philosophy
• Understanding of community mental health services, psychiatric rehabilitation concepts, and the recovery philosophy
• Must be at least 21 years of age
• Must be CPR, Crisis Prevention Institute (CPI), and First Aid certified on date of employment or within 60 days of employment and maintain current certification throughout employment
• A successful track record working with, and sensitivity to, multi-cultural populations and issues in urban settings are highly desirable
EOE AA M/F/V/Disability
For the full job description and to apply - https://apptrkr.com/1966029