Position: Senior Director for Residential Programs
Function: Responsible for the oversight of residential programs and services
Reports to: Chief Operating Officer, Residential and Community Based Services
• Assures delivery of program services according to agency policies and procedures.
• Assures compliance with City, State, and Federal regulatory guidelines.
• Implements best practices in care coordination, residential management, rehabilitation, and other community based supports.
• Liaises with DOHMH, OMH, and Managed Care program and certification staff.
• Liaises with other providers and provider networks.
• Oversees initial and continuing staff training, approves staffing schedules.
• Monitors coordination/delivery of safety and health programs to clients and staff.
• Assures transitional care from inpatient and rehabilitation settings
• Promotes transitions to greater independence
• Approves Part 595 discharges in consultation with supervisor.
• Supervises directors of residential programs, as assigned.
• Provides oversight to program directors in the investigation of incidents.
• Conducts incident investigations and oversees the implementation of corrective actions.
• Attends weekly clinical conferences on a regular basis.
• Regularly updates supervisor on clients at risk.
• Develops community resources.
• Recommends measures to evaluate and improve the quality of program services, agency-wide.
• Submits regular written reports to supervisor.
• Member Quality Improvement Committee.
• Member Special Review Committee.
• Is on-call for emergencies.
• Duties as assigned.
Salary: $81,978.00 – $96,445.00
Fax/mail/email a resume, cover letter, and contact information for 3 professional references to:
Chief Operating Officer, Residential & Community Based Services
254 West 31st Street, 2nd Floor
New York, NY 10001