Are you an experienced therapist who enjoys working with a multidisciplinary team? Does your passion and background involve working with children and families? Are you looking to apply your Spanish language skills to provide support for an underserved population? If this sounds like you, we have an excellent opportunity for you as an Outpatient Therapist position located in Yakima, WA.
What You'll Do:
• Provide mental health services to children and adolescents and their families
• Grow and maintain your own client panel
• Collaborate with multiple levels of support staff and providers to build client care plans
We want to talk to you if you are:
• A Licensed outpatient therapist who has direct experience treating children
• A team-focused individual who is able to deftly engage with all levels of an interdisciplinary team
• A therapist who can handle complex, multi-service treatment plans that may require expertise in evidence-based practices.
What we'll offer you:
• On-boarding program
• Relocation Assistance
• Paid Time Off
• Excellent Healthcare options
• Additional Compensation for Spanish/English Bilingual Skills (testing required)
What You'll Need:
• Education: Master's Degree in a relevant field required.
• Experience: Two years of experience in the direct treatment of persons with mental illness or emotional disturbance that was gained under the supervision of a mental health professional preferred for MSWs and required for all other relevant masters degrees.
• Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC), Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (LICSW) or Licensed Advanced Social Worker (LASW), Washington State Licensed Social Worker Associate Advanced (LSWAA), Licensed Social Worker Associate Independent Clinical (LSWAIC), Licensed Mental Health Counselor Associate (LMHCA), or Agency Affiliated Counselor Registration, all within 1 week of hire if not currently active.
• Child Mental Health Specialist Certification or the hours required to obtain one from the WA DOH.
• Current driver's license and proof of automobile liability insurance coverage.
• Current First Aid/CPR card, or obtained within 45 days of hire. Note: FBI fingerprints are required if you have lived in Washington State less than the last 3 consecutive years
At Farm Workers Clinic:
• We will consistently trust one another to work for the common good.
• We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
• We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
• We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our community.
• We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
• We will let joy in.
• We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/6hgyn6s5zwdsngcp